Le Warehouse Limited is recruiting a Human Resource Officer
- Participate in reviewing the organisational structure and write job description for each position.
- Assist in drafting HR policies, processes and procedures, and ensure that all employees are in strict adherence to them.
- Acquire key talents through effective recruitment & selection practice and ensure their successful integration through a proper induction process.
- Participate in the performance appraisal exercise and support in the development of performance improvement plan (PIP) if so required.
- Assist in the training needs analysis exercise and coordinate learning and development initiatives.
- Create a positive working environment by providing proper guidance on disciplinary and grievance issues in compliance with the Mauritian labor laws and company policies & guidelines.
- Maintain a pleasant and conducive working environment by driving employee engagement initiatives.
- Manage the attendance & leave management system and verify/compile payroll data to send to payroll team within the set deadline.
- Compile monthly HR report and present to the management for analysis and decision making.
- Manage the company’s pension and medical scheme.
Profile of the Ideal Candidate:
- A Degree in Human Resource Management and/or any related discipline
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working in an HR department preferably in a retail industry
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
- People oriented and result driven
- Comprehensive knowledge of Mauritian labor laws and regulations
- Proficient & broad understanding of HR systems (HRIS) and processes
HOW TO APPLY:
- Interested candidates are invited to send their application letter and CV, with the reference ‘HRO/01/21’ as subject of e-mail: email@example.com by latest Monday 25th of January 2021.