GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions apply to the sale and purchase of goods between you (the Customer) and LE WAREHOUSE LIMITED (the Seller).
A. Return of Goods
- Goods once sold cannot be returned unless the goods show manufacturing defects and are brought by the Customer to the Seller within 5 calendar days, and for Huawei products, within 7 calendar days from the date of purchase. The goods shall be replaced only after verification by the Seller’s After Sales Services.
- The Customer may only return the goods within the period specified above provided that the goods:
(i) have not been utilised; and
(ii) are in the same condition as when they were sold.
B. Customer Service
Any complaint should either be reported at the Seller’s branch or our After Sales Service at Tamatave Road, Cassis, during normal hours from Monday to Friday 09:00AM to 16:30AM, on Saturday from 09:00AM to noon or call on 207-0800, or send your complaint by email to: email@example.com.
C. Title and risk
- The risk in the goods shall pass to the Customer upon delivery or upon collection of the goods by the Customer.
- The title to the goods shall not pass to the Customer (or the credit provider, as applicable) until the Seller receives payment in full.
- The Seller shall endeavour to deliver the goods at the delivery location as specified by and agreed between the Customer and the Seller.
- Delivery dates and time are approximative only and the Seller shall not be liable for any failure to deliver the goods.
- Goods sold can only be collected by the Customer from the Seller’s warehouse or retail outlet once full payment has been received by the Seller.
- If the Customer fails to collect the goods within  business days of the Seller notifying the Customer that the goods are ready for collection, the Seller may store the goods and charge the Customer for all related costs and expenses. Should the Customer fail to collect the goods within  business days, the Seller may sell or dispose of all or part of the goods.
- This warranty is not transferable and only covers the original purchaser registered on this invoice.
- During the warranty period, no warranty claims will be considered if: - this invoice is not produced at the time the appliance is brought in for repair or during the technician’s visit; - any alteration, modification or repair is made to the appliance by the Customer or any third party; - the serial number of the appliance has been removed, defaced, or altered; - any visible alteration is made to the original invoice; - the appliance has not been installed or used according to the manufacturer’s specifications; - the products intended for domestic use are/have been used for commercial purposes; and - the purchaser has not adhered to the agreed payment terms.Additional warranty - REFRIGERATORS/FREEZERS/AIR CONDITIONERS/TV SCREENS
- The Seller undertakes in its entire discretion to repair or, at its option replace the compressor. This concerns additional warranty of compressors on ACs, fridges, TV screens. The additional warranty referred to in this clause does not apply to any electrical relay, temperature control, fan motor, solenoid or any part of the electrical circuit of the abovementioned products. The company undertakes to repair or, at its own discretion replace the compressor. Any labour and/or transport costs, will be borne by the Customer. This warranty is not applicable to bottle coolers and showcases; refrigerant leakage in piping for air conditioners unless installation is done by the Seller.
- The following products/parts are not covered under this warranty: kitchenware; loudspeakers; microphones; headphones; shaver blades; bulbs; power cords, gaskets; burners; jugs; knobs; microwave turntables; flips; antenna; recording heads; lens; belts; shelves; remote control; blades; batteries; and accessories which have been subject to wear and tear.
- Mobile phones, notebook, laptop, tablets – applicable warranties as per the terms and conditions of the seller or respective local distributors. The customer is requested to back up all data and safeguard any external drive/memory card against any reformatting or loss of data. The Seller will not be responsible for any loss of data.
- Damage of goods resulting from, but not limited to, lightning, cyclone, civil unrest, defects from incorrect electrical/gas installation, corrosion, rust or stains, normal wear and tear, floods, storms, bad weather conditions, abnormal storage or working conditions, uses of wrong chemical substances/detergents to clean the product, insects (lizards, cockroaches) and rodents are excluded from this warranty.
F. Limitation of liability
Notwithstanding clause D above, the Seller shall not be responsible or liable in any way whatsoever for: - damage resulting from gradual deterioration, wear and tear, corrosion, oxidation and deterioration due to lack of use and atmospheric conditions; - non-compliance with instructions for use or failure to adhere to procedures stated by the Seller regarding the storage, proper maintenance, consumption and/or use of any goods; - any loss of profit, or any indirect or consequential loss arising under or in connection with the sale of any goods; and - theft or damage to any goods which occurs at the delivery location.
G. Governing law
Any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions or its subject matter or formation, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of Mauritius and the courts of Mauritius shall have exclusive jurisdiction.