We are hiring….
Graphic Designer to join our Marketing Team in Pailles
The Graphic Designer shall work both independently and with supervision in creating branding, ensuring all graphic design work produced meets the needs, requirements and brand values of the Company.
The job incumbent shall provide support to the Sales/ Marketing team and other departments with design needs and be responsible for a number of digital, print and other sales/ marketing projects, including promotional displays, marketing brochures, posters and signage, etc.
- Meet clients to determine the scope of a project and budget.
- Advise clients on strategies to reach a particular audience.
- Obtain approval of concepts by submitting rough layout based on agreed brief.
- Create images that identify a product or convey a message.
- Develop graphics for product illustrations, packaging, logos and website.
- Select colours, images, text style and layout.
- Present the design to clients or the relevant stakeholder.
- Incorporate changes recommended by clients into the final design.
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them.
- Conduct creative designs for our product range packaging.
- Perform other related duties in relation to the department.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- A Diploma in Graphic Design or equivalent.
- Proficient in Mac, Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator) and other relevant Graphic Design Software.
- Proficient in MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience as Graphic Designer.
- Experience in Retail will be an advantage.
- Well versed in video making/video animation.
- Able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities and deadlines.
- High attention to detail.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional creativity and innovation.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment.
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Interested candidates are invited to send their application letter and CV, with the reference ‘GD/10/20’ as subject of mail to the Human Resources Executive, Le Warehouse Ltd, Jackaria Lane, Pailles OR via e-mail: email@example.com
- Closing date: 03 November 2020
Le Warehouse Ltd is an Equal Opportunity Employer and reserves the right to call only the best candidates for an interview.