Le Warehouse Ltd. is recruiting a Solar Panel Technician / Installer
- Assemble, install, fix, test, and maintain solar panel/energy systems that provide solar power on rooftops or other structures in compliance with site assessment and schematics.
- Measure, cut, assemble, and bolt structural framing and solar modules.
- Perform electrical works, maintenance, troubleshoot and fix issues, and maintain installed solar panels as needed.
- Perform panel replacements, servicing, cleaning, and maintain existing systems to ensure effective functioning of the installed solar panels.
- Perform preventive maintenance and troubleshooting to avoid equipment deficiencies and malfunctions by doing routing inspection.
- Respond quickly to all service requests for diagnosing malfunctioning of solar panels to locate root cause of breakdown and repair the problem promptly.
- Utilise and store all parts, equipment and tools properly.
- Comply with all safety standards & procedures and OSHA 2005.
- Prepare weekly/monthly management report on work schedules and job cards.
Profile of the Ideal Candidate:
- Either a Level 2 Technical Certificate at MITD or a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- A minimum of 5 years’ practical experience working as a Technician in an industrial and/or commercial mechanical/electrical systems
- Good Knowledge in Plumbing and Electrical
- Demonstrate ability to use electrical/hand tools and read blueprints and technical drawing
- Comprehensive knowledge of OSHA 2005 and safety procedures
- Excellent organizational, time management and problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
- Ability to work odd hours
- Holder of a valid driving license (2.5T)
How to apply:
- Interested candidates are invited to send their application letter and CV, with the reference ST/04/21 as subject of mail to Kunal Domah, Human Resource Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org by latest Friday 23 April 2021.
Le Warehouse Ltd is an Equal Opportunity Employer and reserves the right to call only the best candidates for an interview.