We provide free delivery for sizeable appliances under the following conditions:
- The final set-up area must be on ground floor
- All access must be wide enough to allow movement of appliances
Should we be requested to deliver and install appliances on a floor above ground floor, the following conditions apply:
- Elevator must be present on site in the case of multiple storey building such as apartments.
- In the event where we need to go one floor up, staircase and/or doors must be wide enough to allow easy movement of appliances
- Additional helping hands must be made available by client (2 persons minimum)
- 361 will not be held responsible for any damage to product or surroundings
Free Installation and Connection
In addition to free delivery, 361 also offers the service of free installation and connection on certain appliances as listed below:
361 will provide tuning and demonstration. If the customer wishes to purchase swivel/tilt wall bracket, our technician can sell such equipment on site and wall mounted installation at an additional charge.
Washing Machine, Dishwasher, Cooker, Water Heaters, Built-In Oven, Hob, Cooker Hood
Our technician will install the appliances and provide demonstration. It remains the responsibility of the customer to provide and arrange for the provision of an electrical outlet, water inlet, evacuation of water as the need may arise for the installation to be completed.
We offer the option to reverse the door on selected models. Please request at showroom during the time of purchase so that necessary is done prior to delivery. Note that for such request, there will be a delay for delivery.
Air Conditioning Unit
The following conditions apply for both free and paid A/C installation on ground floor/balcony:
- Free installation applies to “back to back” installation (a maximum distance of 3 meters from indoor to outdoor unit). For additional piping, an additional fee will be charged. Note that this facility is available on selected promotion only.
- For installation done on any floor excluding ground floor and balcony, a fee can be charged for setting up of a scaffolding unit.
361 also provides a paid surveying service prior to installation. This survey will provide all the necessary information such as advice and cost estimation as well as other benefits to have a hassle free experience.
We strongly recommend not to install the unit too far apart as it will impact on the performance and electricity consumption of the appliance.
Please note that the installation refers to the setting up of the A/C unit, indoor and outdoor but does not cover the electrical installation needed to power the unit.
Free Collection of Old Sets
361 provides the free collection service upon delivery of the new appliance. i.e. Upon delivery of the brand new refrigerator, we will collect the old one and ensure responsible disposal of the old set.
Please note that carting away of products apply as follows (Terms and Conditions applies) :
1. Applicable on the following only (Refrigerators / Washing Machine / Freezer / Standing + built-in Oven only)
2. Note that the carting away need to be done only at delivery on new product
3. We deliver a fridge, we take the old fridge / We deliver a Washing Machine, we take the old Washing Machine (we do not deliver a fridge and take back different or multiple other items)
4. The product to be carted away need to be properly disconnected and ready for collection